The MG04ACA Enterprise Capacity HDD models provide capacities up to 6 TB and 7,200 rpm performance, in a robust design engineered for nearline business-critical workloads.
The MG04ACA series utilizes industry-standard 3.5-inch 26.1 mm height form factor and Advanced Format sector technologies for optimum capacity and data reliability. 512e models support Toshiba Persistent Write Cache technology which helps enhance performance with handling data in the event of a sudden loss of power.
Equipped with SATA 6.0 Gbit/s interface, the Enterprise Capacity MG04ACA models help save rack space and reduce the footprint and operational burden of business critical servers and storage systems.
512e or 4Kn Advanced Format sector technology models are available. 4Kn models (MG04ACAxxxA) offer optimum performance and compatibility with the 4K applications and operating environments. 512e models (MG04ACAxxxE) provide support for legacy applications and operating environments that require 512 B sector lengths.
- Industry Standard 3.5-inch 26.1 mm Height Form Factor
- Large-Capacity (6 / 5 / 4 / 3 / 2 / 1TB models)
- 7,200 rpm Performance
- SATA 6.0 Gbit/s Interface
- 550 Total TB Transferred per Year Workload Rating
- 512e or 4Kn Advanced Format Sector Technology
- (512e Model and 6TB Model) Introducing Toshiba Persistent Write Cache Technology for Data-Loss Protection in Sudden Power-Loss Events
- Engineered for Mid-line / Nearline Business Critical Workloads
- Tier 2 Business-Critical Servers and Storage Systems
- Servers Supporting Application Workloads that Benefit from High Capacity per Spindle
- Capacity-Optimized Data Center Storage Systems